Firstly, thank you very much for your ongoing support of Theatre NorthWest. We hope this note finds you well and healthy. Due to the continuing global pandemic, Theatre NorthWest is cancelling the first half of its 2020/2021 season. At this time, we have given each of our patrons who have already purchased a seasons ticket a credit for the corresponding amount and applied it to each of their accounts as a gift certificate. Keep an eye out for our newsletter (email firstname.lastname@example.org to be subscribed) announcing ticketing updates, however at this time we are not selling tickets for the upcoming season.
For all tickets purchased after November 20th, 2020: In the event of an event or show cancellation initiated by Provincial Health Orders only, refunds to credit cards over the phone can be issued for the full ticket amount minus a 10% refund processing fee. Patrons also have the option to convert their ticket price into a Gift Certificate (for the full amount with no processing fee) that will act as a credit on their Theatre NorthWest account to be used for future events, or convert the ticket into a donation in order to receive a tax receipt (for the full amount with no processing fee). In all other cases TNW’s no refund policy will be in effect.
For information on how to access your credit or if you have any questions or concerns please email or call Ferris at email@example.com or 250-563-6969X304 in between 9:00am-4:00pm, Monday-Friday.
We gently ask that you do not come to the theatre as our office is currently closed to the public in order to minimize face-to-face contact and keep everyone as safe as possible.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Theatre North West Ticket Policies
- DOORS OPEN
- Doors to the lobby open at 7PM on performance nights and 1PM on matinees.
- Doors to the auditorium open at 7:30PM on performance nights and 1:30PM on matinees
- Curtains at 8PM on performance nights and 2PM on matinees
- GIFT CERTIFICATES AND VOUCHER BOOKINGS
- Gift certificates and vouchers must be presented when ordering season passes or tickets.
- Gift certificates do not have an expiration date. Any unredeemed gift certificate is still valid, regardless of its age.
- Vouchers can only be used for the specified play. Patrons cannot use outdated vouchers or exchange their vouchers for a different play.
- GROUP DISCOUNTS
- Group discounts, if asked for, are only negotiated through the theatre office.
- GUEST POLICY for SEASON PASS HOLDERS
- There is no limit on the amount of guests that a seasons pass holder can bring.
- SEASON PASS EXCHANGES AND UPGRADES
- Books & Company does not have the ability to exchange or upgrade season passes.
- If a patron wishes to upgrade their traditional season pass to a more expensive flex or family pass, they may do so by calling the Theatre NorthWest Box Office Manager at : 250-563-6969 ext. 304. The patron must pay the price difference between the passes.
- Exchanges to a less expensive type of season pass are not permitted.
- Theatre North West has a no-refund policy on all season passess and single tickets.
7. SINGLE TICKETS – NON PASS HOLDERS
- Single tickets for all productions go on sale on September 1. Patrons may choose their seat when they buy their single ticket.
8. TICKET EXCHANGES
- Patrons may exchange their ticket for a different performance up to 24 hours before the performance time. All ticket exchanges must be done inperson at Books and Company. Patrons must present original tickets before they can rebook for a different date. Books and Company imposes a $2.00 charge on each exchanged ticket.
- If a patron wishes to exchange their tickets for a performance less than 24 hours before the performance time: Theatre NorthWest’s ticket policies require that 24 hours notice be given for all ticket exchanges. If the patron is insistent, have them call Emily at Theatre NorthWest: 250-563-6969 ext. 304. She will work with the patron to resolve the situation.
- If a patron wishes to exchange their ticket for a more expensive performance: they must pay the difference in cost before the exchange can be completed.
- If a patron wishes to exchange their ticket for a less expensive performance: no refund is given.
- If a patron wishes to exchange a ticket that was purchased as part of a group discount: they must pay the remaining cost of a full-priced ticket before the exchange can be completed.
9. STALE TICKETS
- Theatre NorthWest no longer honors stale tickets (tickets for performances that have already occurred).
Tuesday – 8:00 pm
Wednesday – 8:00 pm
Thursday – 8:00 pm
Friday – 8:00 pm
Saturday – 2:00 pm and 8:00 pm
Sunday – 2:00 pm
Times are based on tours and may vary to include 7:00 pm and 11:00 am for Theatre for Young Audiences
Please see our Ticket Web page for more details.in