- Doors to the lobby and the auditorium open at 6:30 on performance nights and 1:30 for matinees
- Curtains at 7PM on performance nights and 2PM on matinees
2. GIFT CERTIFICATES AND VOUCHER BOOKINGS
- Gift certificates and vouchers must be presented when ordering season passes or tickets.
- Gift certificates do not have an expiration date. Any unredeemed gift certificate is still valid, regardless of its age.
- Vouchers can only be used for the specified play. Patrons cannot use outdated vouchers or exchange their vouchers for a different play.
3. GROUP DISCOUNTS
- Group discounts, if asked for, are only negotiated through the theatre office.
4. GUEST POLICY for SEASON PASS HOLDERS
- There is no limit on the amount of guests that a seasons pass holder can bring.
5. SEASON PASS EXCHANGES AND UPGRADES
- If a patron wishes to upgrade their traditional season pass to a more expensive flex or family pass, they may do so by calling the Theatre NorthWest Box Office Manager at : 250-563-6969 ext. 304. The patron must pay the price difference between the passes.
- Exchanges to a less expensive type of season pass are not permitted.
- Theatre North West has a no-refund policy on all season passes and single tickets.
7. SINGLE TICKETS – NON PASS HOLDERS
- Single tickets for all productions go on sale on September 1. Patrons may choose their seat when they buy their single ticket.
8. TICKET EXCHANGES
- Tickets may be exchanged for a different performance of the same production up to 24 hours before the performance time of the original ticket. All ticket exchanges must be done through the Theatre NorthWest box office. There is a $2.00 charge on each exchanged ticket.
- If a patron wishes to exchange their ticket for a more expensive performance they must pay the difference in cost before the exchange can be completed.
- No refunds will be given on tickets exchanged to less expensive performances.
- If a patron wishes to exchange a ticket that was purchased as part of a group discount they must pay the remaining cost of a full-priced ticket before the exchange can be completed.
9. STALE TICKETS
- Theatre NorthWest no longer honors stale tickets (tickets for performances that have already occurred).
Please see our Ticket Web page for more details